This is the Jim Kelly of Buffalo Bills dog bandanas!
Does your pup bark with excitement every time the Bills score a touchdown? Does your four-legged best friend wag his tail every time you talk about the 1990 AFC Championship Game? When the Bills take the field, you’re wearing the blue and red and your dog is right beside you for every minute. Now you can dress up your pup in our beautiful reversible over the collar Buffalo Bills dog bandana! After all, you don’t want people thinking your dog is a Miami Dolphins fan, do you?
If you want to personalize it, you can add your dog’s name along the edge of the bandana.
Please note: if selected, your dog’s name will be on the print side, not the iron-on graphic side.
Six Reasons to Buy Our Buffalo Bills Dog Bandana
- Our Buffalo Bills dog bandana will easily slip over the collar, no worrying about tying it too tight or too loose around your dog’s neck
- Our Buffalo Bills bandanas come in sizes from extra-small to extra-large. So whether you have a chihuahua or a great dane, we have a bandana that will fit your pup
- The bandana is made with interfacing so it won’t bunch and always look fabulous
- Our bandana is handcrafted from preshrunk, machine washable fabric so you can wash it in your washing machine then put in the dryer and it’s ready to wear
- Our bandana is truly reversible with a print on one side and an iron-on graphic on the reverse so you are getting two bandanas for the price of one
- You can customize your Buffalo Bills dog bandana with your pup’s name on it